Overview You need quality training to make the most of your investments. However, it can be tough to find the time and money for training in the face of shrinking budgets, rising travel costs and tough economic times.
About On-demand Training
On-demand training is a convenient and affordable online training environment with 24x7 access. And as additional On-demand training courses are added to the library, you're subscription allows you to access them at no additional cost. On-demand training is sold as a subscription and entitles a single user access to on-demand training courses for a 12 month period from the date of purchase. On-demand training offers you
With flexible and affordable subscription plans,
On-demand training delivers high-quality training
content at a low cost.
We have built a reputation for providing industry-leading
On-demand training offers a rich, interactive, and
Overview of On-demand Training Courses On-demand training includes three types of courses:
|Support Quick Fix Training
These short training modules address a wide range of
topics such as common support issues, migrations, troubleshooting and advanced coverage of specific product features or
Administrator-level Training Courses
Once you have the product installed and configured, you
need to know how to use it productively. Administrator-level training courses teach basic, day-to- day operation of the product.
Engineer-level Training Courses
On-demand Full Library
A one-year subscription (from date of purchase) gives you full access to all the On-demand libraries including NetIQ, Novell, and SUSE. Select the Resources tab to the right to see which courses are available in each library.
What is On-demand Training?
- Convenient delivery method offering a flexible solution to non-traditional training options
- Accessible online at any time and anywhere with a broadband connection
- Perfect option if you have limited time or budget for classroom training
- Features a recorded lectures and demos, with quizzes and downloadable virtual machines for select courses
- Helps you gain the knowledge and expertise you need to remain competitive
What is the price?
- The Full Library subscription with access to all the On-demand libraries is just US$1400 per user per year.
- The NetIQ, Novell or SUSE Library is US$1050.
- Volume discount pricing is available
How do I purchase On-demand training?
On-demand library subscriptions can be purchased through the SUSE Shop
How do I access On-demand training after purchasing a subscription?