Zimbra Collaboration Server is compatible with desktop email clients, such as Windows Outlook, and is compatible with Windows, Apple and Linux computers. It also performs over-the-air sync to mobile device operating systems, including iOS, Android, Windows and Mobile. To view the ZIMBRA Competition Analysis Click Here.
Messaging and Collaboration
- Connect users to their personal clouds with a smarter mailbox that integrates email, tasks, address book, calendar, files and enterprise applications
- Choose multiple deployment options: in a private cloud as a virtual appliance or hosted in a public cloud
Advanced, Integrated Web Experience
- Boost productivity with an innovative, recently enhanced, robust, browser-based interface
- Dedicated search tab with common and easy-to-customize filters
- Easily send and receive authenticated and encrypted email messages.
- Simplified, task-oriented AJAX Web Administration Console enables anywhere administration
- Integrated anti-Spam, antivirus and directory services (LDAP, Active Directory)
Anywhere, Any Device
- Synchronization to iOS (iPhone, iPad), Windows and Android-based smart phones and tablets.
Flexible Deployment and Virtualization-Ready
- Option to deploy as a Zimbra Collaboration Server natively on hardware or virtualized or deployed as a software virtual appliance.