About On-demand Training
On-demand training is a convenient and affordable online training environment with 24×7 access. And as additional On-demand training courses are added to the library, you’re subscription allows you to access them at no additional cost. On-demand training is sold as a subscription and entitles a single user access to on-demand training courses for a 12 month period from the date of purchase. On-demand training offers you
With flexible and affordable subscription plans, On-demand training delivers high-quality training content at a low cost.
We have built a reputation for providing industry-leading training. Now, we’re making training available any time, from any location.
On-demand training offers a rich, interactive, and complete online learning environment that includes expert instructors and video demonstrations. Select
courses feature quizzes and hands-on labs.
Overview of On-demand Training Courses On-demand training includes three types of courses:
Support Quick Fix Training
These short training modules address a wide range of topics such as common support issues, migrations, troubleshooting and advanced coverage of specific product features or functionality.
Engineer-level Training Courses
Engineer-level training courses are intermediate to advanced training offerings going beyond the normal day-to-day administration topics.
Administrator-level Training Courses
Once you have the product installed and configured, you
need to know how to use it productively. Administrator-level training courses teach basic, day-to- day operation of the product.
On-demand Full Library
A one-year subscription (from date of purchase) gives you full access to all the On-demand libraries including NetIQ, Novell, and SUSE. Select the Resources tab to the right to see which courses are available in each library.
What is On-demand Training?
- Convenient delivery method offering a flexible solution to non-traditional training options
- Accessible online at any time and anywhere with a broadband connection
- Perfect option if you have limited time or budget for classroom training
- Features a recorded lectures and demos, with quizzes and downloadable virtual machines for select courses
- Helps you gain the knowledge and expertise you need to remain competitive
What is the price?
- The Full Library subscription with access to all the On-demand libraries is just US$1400 per user per year.
- The NetIQ, Novell or SUSE Library is US$1050.
- Volume discount pricing is available
How do I purchase On-demand training?
On-demand library subscriptions can be purchased through the SUSE Shop
How do I access On-demand training after purchasing a subscription?
You can access On-demand training through the Customer Center (www.novell.com/center). Log in, then highlight “My Training” and select the “On-demand Training” option to display the courses available to you. If nothing appears (or an error message is displayed), contact the Customer Resolution Team at CustomerResolution@novell.com.